Thursday, May 17, 2012

I was just awarded One Lovely Blog Award by Third Grade Love. Thank you Darlene! Now it's my turn to pass it on to fifteen  bloggers. Oh my...I guess I better get busy blog hopping.


There are a few simple rules to receiving this award:

1) Follow the person that gave you the award.

2) Link back to the person that gave you the award.

3) Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.





Here are the 15  blogs I am passing this award to:
1. Ms. Lee @ callingplaysin2ndgrade
2. Misty @ thinkwonderteach
3. Ms. B @ buzzingwithmsb.blogspot.
4. Krista @ stellar-students.blogspot.com/
5. Christi @ msfultz.blogspot.com/
6. Mary @ pitnerm.blogspot.com/
7. Amber @ amber-polk.blogspot.com/
8. Stephanie @ 3rd-grade-thoughts.blogspot.com/
9. Melissa @ teachingfashionista.blogspot.com/
10. Mrs. M @ ramblingsofafifthgradeteacher.blogspot.com/
11. Elizabeth @ funin4b.blogspot.com/
12. Stacey @ 3rdgradetimesinct.blogspot.com
13. Shelley @ 3teacherchicks.blogspot.com
14. Lorraine @ fabulous4thgradefroggies.com/
15. Denise @ yearn4learning.blogspot.com/

4 comments: