Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Needed: Blogger to the Rescue

I'm hoping some blogger can come to my rescue! You see,  I jumped into creating my own blog after stalking many wonderful teacher blogs for a two week time period. However, I didn't really know what I was doing and now I have so many questions but don't know where to go to get them answered. Here are just two of my questions. How do you take your Word documents and make them available as freebies?? How do you add buttons to help promote other blogs??

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    I would definitely save the Word Docs as PDFs. You can do it in Word really easy!
    You can always create a free account with Teachers Pay Teachers and upload your freebies to there. If you didn't want to create a TPT account, you can upload the Docs to Google Docs and Share them that way!

    As for adding buttons from other blogs, go to the layout section, and add a HTML Gadget. Then you just add the link codes from each blog you want to add!

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your help:) I'll give it a try.

      Delete
  2. I was able to add buttons but I'm still working on making freebies. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete