Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Celebration is Coming

Teacher's Chatterbox is anticipating her 300th follower. In preparation, she already has her celebration planned. Check out her site!


It seems that many of the blogs I follow are celebrating. Maybe someday I will reach 50 followers. But even if that never happens, I am enjoying following the other blogs. The excitement of teaching definitely abounds in the blogosphere (is that even a word??). I love all the wonderful ideas and am so motivated by each and every blogger.















3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging about my GIVEAWAY! I'm your newest follower! Hang in there! You'll get more!

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat as you. Maybe we can start a support group for new bloggers! ;-) Just keep blogging, just keep blogging...

    ~Julie
    www.thehipteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what just happened to my winking emoticon, but it looks weird!

      Delete