Look what I found!
My classroom theme is Space. So I love it when I find things like aliens, robots, etc. The sandwich bags will be used for the first day gifts. The green and blue lunch bags will hold task cards. The dry erase writing strips will be used for cursive writing practice. (These all came from Target's dollar bins.) The large (10 x 13) vinyl zipper bags (from Big Lots) will hold some of my larger centers.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
2. Include the award image in your post.
3. Give seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and include a link to their site.
5. Let bloggers know they've been nominated.
Here are my seven random facts:
1. I helped shingle a barn roof last weekend.
2. I teach summer school in two weeks.
3. I love reading.
4. I love farm fresh eggs.
5. Purple is my favorite color.
6. I could spend hours in a teacher store.
7. I spend way too much time on the computer (hee, hee).
Here's who I've selected for this Award so far:
Teach on a Limb
Teaching Special Kids
First with Franklin
Fancy Free in Fourth
Stay tuned for the rest ...