Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Made It - Whole Brain Teaching - Rule cards with a Space Theme

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics. Today's project was made on the computer.

The other day I said I was going to make some WBT rule and practice cards with a space theme. Well, they are done and will fit perfectly with my classroom theme! For more information on Whole Brain Teaching, check out the official site wholebrainteaching.com.

This file was too big so I'll have to list them separately. It you want them, click on each link.

WBT rules - space theme

WBT practice cards - space theme

3 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower! Love your signs... my brother is going to make signs for me next week to match my PAWS/Tiger theme!

    http://pawsitivelywbt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love whole brain teaching!!!! I like your signs too. Thanks for giving the links. Very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! :-) Sounds like you're having a good summer! All those Florida trips sound fun!!
    Michelle nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete