Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Shout Out to Ladybug's Teacher Files, Freebie, and Another Blog Contest!

Don't you just love it when you finally figure something out that has stumped you. Well, thanks to Kristen and her tutorials at Ladybug's Teacher Files, I finally figured out how to capture a picture of a document and then create an easy link for others to download. Thanks Kristen! There's no stopping me now...lol.

As I stated before, I love anchor charts but just don't have the wall space. So I'll be using my projector and making my anchor charts on the computer. Here's the Plural Spelling Anchor Chart. My students will help me finish it. Then I'll post it in the room and in an anchor chart binder.



BLOG CONTEST!!
Christi at Ms. Fultz's Corner is having a "Cutest" design package with animated add-ons blog contest.
If you enter you could win a new blog design. Personally, I hope I win!! I would simply love a new blog design. This one is a template that I found. It's okay but I would rather have one that matches my classroom theme which is "Space". I would like something with cute spaceships and robots...maybe some planets and stars. I call myself "Mission Control" but I would love to hand over the control of this design to Christi!

1 comment: