Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whole Brain Conference

I had the priviledge of attending a Whole Brain Conference in Canton Ohio today. Chris Biffle was the presenter. We learned and practiced the core teaching techniques. Then we broke up into grade levels to learn even more. I can hardly wait for tomorrow's session!

I first learned about WBT while stalking a wonderful third grade blog, 3rd Grade Thoughts.
I knew she would be at the conference but what were the chances of meeting her among the 400 attendees without scheduling a place to meet?? Not likely! Well, God arranged for me to sit right next to Stephanie from 3rd Grade Thoughts!! I could not believe it when I turned to my neighbor and asked where she was from. As soon as she said, "Colorado" I asked if the 3rd Grade Thoughts was her blog...WOW, God is good!

I know that Stephanie took pictures at the seminar. Check out her site!

3rd Grade Thoughts

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower coming from Third Grade Thoughts! I am so jealous you went to The Whole Brain Conference, but am extremely thankful that you are both sharing your experiences! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was one of the best conferences I have been at. I am anxious to start using what I have learned!

      Delete