Saturday, September 22, 2012

Room reveal Part 3

As promised, I'm posting more picts for my room reveal.

This is my Writing Workshop team organizer. I teach three different classes . Each class has seven teams. Each team is given a drawer to keep their writing journals and cheat sheets. (I'll share those another time.)
These are the student mailboxes. The green basket on the top is for papers to be mailed. At the end of the day, students collect their mail and put it in their take home folder. Don't mind the stuff on the floor. This picture was taken during summer school. Our theme was ocean life so the kids brought their beach towels for DEAR time.

This pockchart contains writing prompts and vocabulary for those prompts.  I got these prompts online from Carl's Corners...they're wonderful!

The three baskets on the counter are for collecting homework. One basket for each homeroom teacher.The sign on the cupboard is our hand signals for restroom, drinks, comments, questions, and pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment