Sunday, September 30, 2012

Writing Workshop Team Drawers

Take a look at how I organize my Writing Workshop team drawer. I shared this pic before but didn't go into details about what we keep inside the drawer. In case you didn't read the earlier post, I teach 3 different classes of Writing Workshop



WHAT'S IN EACH DRAWER??

1 writing journal per student...1 writing folder per student...1 portable Word Wall listing the 2nd and 3rd grade "no excuse words...1 Weekly Word Wizard Helpful Hints Sheet (Oooo...I purchased these wonderful papers from SunnyDays...check them out on TPT!)...1 Writing Workshop Reference Sheet (I originally saw this idea online. If you were the wonderful teacher who originally created this, let me know so I can give you credit. I loved this idea but wanted to fine tune it to fit the needs of my classroom.)

When each class enters the room, the gofer of each team gets their team drawer. Everything they need is now ready at their desk! Let the lessons begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment